Register and Get Walking!
The Investors Group Walk for Memories is a great way to support families in your community who are impacted by Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias and to support research to find a cure. Gather friends, family and co-workers to honour the memory or celebrate the life of a person living with dementia.
This annual event takes place in communities across B.C. on the last Sunday in January, as part of National Alzheimer Awareness Month – Jan. 25, 2015.
See list for the Walk location nearest to you.
How It Works
- Register now, at no cost:
- As a team — make it a fun day for friends and family by registering a team.
- As an individual — come out to meet other people who understand the journey and want to make a difference!
- For a Virtual Walk — if you can’t get out to a Walk, choose your own route.
- Raise funds by asking friends, family and co-workers for support.
- Have fun at the Walk and celebrate your success!
Use the drop-down menu to find the walk closest to you: